We provide comprehensive primary care for infants, children, and young people to age 21. Our services include:
- Well-child check-ups and health screenings
- Physical examinations (including hearing and eye exams)
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Developmental screening and referrals (including ADHD and autism)
- Immunizations (including travel vaccinations)
- School and sports examinations
- 24-hour phone line
- Triage nurse advice line; and
- Healthcare management of chronically ill or disabled children.
We work with you to help your children stay healthy and to function at their maximum potential. We coordinate care with specialists, home healthcare, and schools, as appropriate.
Cultural Awareness and Diversity
Patients and their families of the Atlanta Children's Clinical Center represent many countries of the world from Argentina to India to Tanzania. We at the ACCC acknowledge and appreciate the cultural differences that exist between people, such as language, dress and traditions, which in turn have enabled us to provide effective clinical care to patients. The ACCC staff can assist with language support in Spanish, and Sindhi (an Indian language similar to Hindi). We also have resources that can provide support with many other languages as necessary.