News and Events
- 2/17/2024: Dr. Chugani is quoted in a Washington Post article about isolation guidelines for children with Covid
- 2/14/2023: Letter to parents regarding routine screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STD's)
- 10/6/2023: Dr. Chugani is quoted in an AJC article about the importance of vaccines for RSV, Covid, and Flu
- 10/2/2023 Dr. Chugani was interviewed by the Washington Post about Covid vaccines
- 9/26/2023: Dr. Chugani discusses flu vaccines on 11Alive
- 4/12/2023: Dr. Chugani and Dr. Ference have both completed the Reach Institute's Program on Patient-Centered Mental Health in Pediatric Primary Care. This program has given them additional training to help care for children and teens with mental health conditions like anxiety, depression, and ADHD. If you think your child might be dealing with such issues, or if you are not sure, please reach out to make an appointment, and we can help you figure it out.
- Allergy Tips (Consejos Para Casos de Alergia) Information on how to handle your child's allergies this season, also available in Spanish.
- Institute of Medicine sets new dietary intake levels for calcium, vitamin D
- Halloween Safety Tips
- RSV Information about Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
- Get Smart About Antibiotics The CDC is campaigning to raise awareness of appropriate antibiotic use and aims to improve the use of antibiotics in healthcare settings.
- Kids Should Not Consume Energy Drinks, and Rarely Need Sports Drinks, Says AAP
- Wave of legislation on sports concussions portends greater involvement of physicians in injury management
- Travel Safety Tips Include tips for the entire family whether traveling on the road or in the air.
- Internet Safety Learn how to keep your kids safe in cyberspace.