News and Events
- Allergy Tips (Consejos Para Casos de Alergia) Information on how to handle your child's allergies this season, also available in Spanish.
- Institute of Medicine sets new dietary intake levels for calcium, vitamin D
- Halloween Safety Tips
- RSV Information about Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
- Get Smart About Antibiotics The CDC is campaigning to raise awareness of appropriate antibiotic use and aims to improve the use of antibiotics in healthcare settings.
- Kids Should Not Consume Energy Drinks, and Rarely Need Sports Drinks, Says AAP
- Wave of legislation on sports concussions portends greater involvement of physicians in injury management
- Travel Safety Tips Include tips for the entire family whether traveling on the road or in the air.
- Internet Safety Learn how to keep your kids safe in cyberspace.